Chris Hayes talks to Jayne Miller, the WBAL reporter who interviewed interviewed Donta Allen, who was the 2nd prisoner in the police van along with Freddie Gray.
This makes absolutely no sense. There are now way too many holes in this story.
- The Washington Post article says that the prisoner who was in the van with Freddie Gray alleged that he thought Freddie Gray intentionally hurt himself. In this interview, the guy is clearly saying that he thinks the police hurt him.
- The WaPo article said the other inmate was 38 years old. I know black doesn’t crack, but this guy is clearly not 38 years old.
- The WaPo article says that the identity of this man was being protected for fear that something would happen to him. He’s clearly on television giving interviews, so how does that make sense?
- How long are we supposed to continue swallowing this bullshit?
- In his version of the story, he says he was arrested for stealing a cigarette? The WaPo article says he was arrested for violating a protective order. Uh…
Watch the video for yourself and tell me what you think.